San Diegans, grab your black and red gear — football season is back. The SDSU Aztecs have played a couple of games already, so now’s the time to dive into all things local football before you fall behind.
What everyone’s talking about:
SDSU took on UCLA this past Saturday, losing by a score of 35-10.
The best way to watch from home:
Sports bars to catch the games at:
- McGregor’s Ale House, 10475 San Diego Mission Rd.
- Gaslamp Tavern, 868 5th Ave.
- Home & Away, 2222 San Diego Ave.
Plus, check out four more sports bars we love.
The games worth getting tickets to:
Next home game at Snapdragon Stadium: SDSU vs. Boise State | Friday, Sept. 22 | 7:30 p.m. |Bonus: Wear red for this redout game.
Rival game: SDSU vs. Fresno State | Saturday, Nov. 25 | Time TBA | Bonus: Wear black for this blackout game. Plus, the first 10,000 fans will receive free SDSU beanies.
Browse all home game tickets.
Your must-bring stadium items:
- Your ticket.
- A clear sling bag or clear purse to breeze through security.
- Aztecs gear. If your wardrobe is sorely lacking some red and black, shop this classic SDSU tee and this staple quarter zip.
- A hat to keep the SoCal sun out of your eyes.