Cheers to Drink Up Month. It’s been a great time, but as July comes to a close, we’re refilling our cup by looking back at our bevy of recent beverage stories.
- Owner Selina Stockley told us about The Britannia Tearooms in the Midway District — it had its grand opening yesterday.
- We heard the buzz about San Diego’s meaderies.
- You wanted happy hours and we went to town — like checking out the Family-Friendly Happy Hour at Birch Aquarium.
- You also asked for coffee, and we listened. Check out our coffee shop City Guide.
- We also toasted to different brews in Miramar, aka Beeramar.
Still thirsty? We sipped smoothies and mixed up our nighttime plans with trips to tiki bars and speakeasies. Of course, what would July in San Diego be without Comic-Con and its festive drinks? They may be gone, but we’ll never forget this year’s convention.