You asked, we’re answering. A new and improved SDtoday events calendar is here.
Or maybe you didn’t realize we even had an events calendar — consider this your ticket to the most fun and relevant events in San Diego, including:
- Taste of the Gaslamp | Sat., Sept. 17 | 1-4 p.m. | The Gaslamp Quarter | $45+ | Sip + taste your way around one of San Diego’s oldest neighborhoods. 🍽️
- Jerry Seinfeld | Fri., Sept. 16 | 7 p.m. + 9:30 p.m. | San Diego Civic Theatre | $134+ | What is the deal with this show? The renowned comic headlines the downtown venue. 🎤
- Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live: Glow Party | Sat., Sept. 24 + Sun., Sept. 25 | Times vary | Pechanga Arena San Diego | $10+ | See real-life versions of Hot Wheels monster trucks in the dark. 🏎️
- 3rd Annual Artwalk Carlsbad | Sat., Sept., 24- Sun., Sept., 25 | 11 a.m.-6 p.m. | 5796 Armada Dr. | Free | Art, food, beer + wine while strolling this North County community. 🎨
- Miramar Air Show | Fri., Sept. 23-Sun., Sept. 25 | Times vary | $15+ | Marine Corps Air Station Miramar | Military planes galore + the iconic Blue Angels. ✈️
As San Diegans ourselves, we love making sure that San Diego has access to the most robust, relevant, and hyperlocal events calendar possible. In part, we rely on readers like you to keep us in the loop — start submitting your events now. (Just like before, you can add your event to our calendar for free but we’ve also added a few new paid promotional opportunities to take advantage of as well, starting at just $15.)
In addition to the hundreds of events that you can discover each month on our website, each issue of our newsletter features a dedicated events section, with our curated editorial picks for the upcoming week, organized by day. Keep scrolling just a little bit and you’ll see what we mean. Pro tip: click the link to see our full calendar if you want to start planning ahead.
Want to know which events we’re most excited about? Your friendly neighborhood City Editors (👋 that’s us, Monica + Michael) can often be found out and about at the newest restaurant openings, Padres games, festivals, and fairs — see what we’re up to in the Wrap section at the bottom of each newsletter or by following us on Instagram @theSDtoday.